SWAIT ARCH is well known firm of young Architects in Delhi. Our services include Designing, Civil works, Supervision at Site in Architecture & Interior Projects with Eco friendly green and VASTU oriented economical preference. Architects design new buildings and the spaces around them. They also work on the restoration and conservation of existing buildings. They manage the construction process, control budgets and deal with planning issues.
To become an architect, you will need to have:
- An interest in buildings and their uses
- Practical and scientific skills
- Design and computer/CAD skills
- Good business awareness
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to manage and lead a team
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- An awareness of the social and environmental impact of your work.
If you are well organised, creative and interested in buildings and construction, this could be the perfect job for you and need to be methodical and logical, and have design and computer/CAD skills. They also need to be able to work closely with other construction professionals.
Interested applicants may send an email with subject “<Job Position>/<Yrs of experience>” along with a PDF copy of resume and samples of their work to: